- Combine flour, oats, brown sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Stir in butter.
- Press ½ of the mixture into a greased 9" square cake pan.
- In small saucepan combine sugar and cornstarch.
- Whisk in water and rind until smooth.
- Bring to boil, reduce heat to med-low and cook 5 minutes or until thickened and clear, whisking constantly.
- Toss together fruit.
- Arrange over base.
- Pour sauce over top.
- Sprinkle with remaining flour mixture.
- Bake in a 350°F oven for 50-60 minutes or until fruit is tender and topping is golden.
- Serve warm.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.