- Makes about 3 dozen cookies.
- Heat oven to 375°F. Remove wrappers from HERSHEY'S KISSES chocolates.
- Beat butter, Sugar, egg and vanilla in large bowl until well blended.
- Add flour, HERSHEY'S cocoa, baking soda and salt alternately with milk, beating until well blended.
- Cover; refrigerate dough about 1 hour or until firm enough to handle.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls; place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until set.
- Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.
- Cool completely.
- Spread frosting onto cookies, leaving 1/2-inch around outer edge unfrosted.
- Place HERSHEY'S KISSES chocolates in center of each cookie.
- In small bowl, combine 1-1/2 cups powdered sugar, 2 tablespoons milk, 1 tablespoon shortening and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract; beat until of spreading consistency.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.