- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease a 13 x 9 inch square baking pan.
- In large bowl, cream shortening, eggs and brown sugar.
- Add in (kahlúa or milk) and vanilla extract and mix well.
- Gradually add in flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt a little at a time.
- Mix until well blended.
- Fold in chocolate chips, peanut butter chips and toffee chips (or crushed heath bars) and stir until chips are evenly distributed in dough.
- Spread dough in pan and bake 25 to 30 minutes.
- Let cool before cutting into bars.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.