- First add the salt and butter to the water.
- When boiling add the flour, all at once, stirring constantly until the mixture leaves the side of the pan
- Remove from the fire and add the unbeaten eggs, one at a time, beating continually.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto a buttered pan, about two inches apart.
- Bake in a moderate oven for twenty-five minutes.
- When cool, with a sharp knife make a cut in the top or side and with a pastry tube fill with cream filling.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.