Cran Apple Crisp taken from the USDA's Recipe Finder Database—US government, public domain resource.
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Serves: 8
- 4 cored and thinly sliced apples
- 1 can (16 ounce) whole cranberry sauce
- 2 teaspoon soft melted margarine
- 1 cup uncooked oatmeal
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Wash apples, remove cores and slice thinly, keeping peel on.
- In a bowl, combine the cranberries and apples.
- Pour into an 8x8 inch pan.
- Combine melted margarine with oatmeal, brown sugar, and cinnamon until well blended.
- Sprinkle over apple/cranberry mixture.
- Cover and bake for 15 minutes.
- Uncover and bake 10 more minutes until the topping is crisp and brown.
- Serve warm or cold.