- Makes 8 servings
- 15 minutes Preparation Time
- 45 minutes Cooking Time
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons All-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 6 large Eggs
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1/2 cup butter or 1/2 cup margarine, melted
- 6 cups fresh corn kernels (about 12 ears) or 6 cups frozen whole kernel corn or 6 cups canned white shoepeg corn, drained
- Combine sugar, flour, baking powder and salt.
- Whisk together eggs, cream and butter.
- Gradually add sugar mixture, whisking until smooth, stir in corn.
- Pour into a lightly greased oblong baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45-60 minutes OR until golden brown and set.
- Let stand 5 minutes and enjoy!