A friend of mine, Della, brought these to work about 20 years ago. They were a hit among all of us who like coffee. Even though I moved shortly after that, I still remember our last Christmas at work when I make these. Alesia
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes about 4½ dozen.
- Beat egg whites stiff.
- Combine sugar, coffee and salt.
- Add slowly to whites, beating well after each addition.
- Fold in nuts and vanilla.
- Drop by teaspoons on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 325°F for 15 minutes until golden brown.