- 14 oz flaked coconut (14 oz is about 5 cups)
- 14 oz can of Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tsp almond extract
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In large bowl, combine coconut, Eagle Brand and extracts; mix well
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto aluminum foil-lined and generously greased baking sheets; garnish as desired.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned around edges.
- Immediately remove from baking sheets (macaroons will stick if allowed to cool.)
- Store loosely covered at room temperature.
- Optional: Top each macaroon with a piece of chocolate.