Lovely coconut Jam Tart
- 1 cup Butter, softened
- 1 cup Sugar
- 2 eggs - beaten
- 2 cups Self Rising Flour, sifted
- 1/2 cup Jam - any flavor
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- cream butter and Sugar, add beaten eggs.
- Mix in sifted flour with a fork.
- When dough holds together and ingredients are well combined, shape into a ball and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Roll out to fit a 8 inch pie dish.
- Fill with jam.
- cream butter and Sugar, and beat in egg.
- When combined, mix in coconut.
- Spread this topping over the jam.
- Bake for 40 – 45 minutes in preheated 350°F (175°C) oven.