- Combine coconut, pecans, and margarine, press onto bottom of 9-inch spring-form pan.
- Combine cream cheese, sugar, cocoa, water and vanilla, mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended.
- Blend in egg yolks, pour over crust.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.
- Loosen cake from rim of pan, cool before removing rim of pan.
- Beat egg whites and salt until foamy, gradually add marshmallow creme, beating until stiff peaks form.
- Sprinkle pecans over cheesecake to within ½-inch of outer edge.
- Carefully spread marshmallow creme mixture over top of cheesecake to seal.
- Bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.