- Mix sugar, margarine, eggs, and vanilla.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Divide into 3 equal parts.
- Shape each part into a roll, about 1 ½ inches in diameter.
- Wrap and refrigerate at least 4 hrs.
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Cut rolls into ⅛ inch slices.
- Place about 1 inch apart on ungreased cookie shoot.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes.
- Immediately remove from cookie sheet.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.