- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Stir together brown sugar, granulated sugar and flour in medium bowl; beat in eggs, milk, vanilla and melted butter.
- Stir in pecan pieces, chocolate chips and peanut butter chips; pour into pie crust.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or just until set and golden brown.
- Cool completely on wire rack.
- Serve with ice cream, if desired.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.