- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Melt butter in medium saucepan over low heat.
- Add cocoa; stir until smooth.
- Stir in sweetened condensed milk, water and eggs; beat with whisk until well blended.
- Remove from heat; stir in vanilla, maple flavor and walnuts.
- Pour into pastry shell.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until center is set.
- Cool slightly.
- Serve warm or cold. Garnish as desired.
- Refrigerate leftover pie.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.