- Beat margarine, sugar, egg replacer and vanilla together in a large bowl.
- Sift together the baking soda, flour, and cocoa powder, and gradually stir into the liquid mixture with a wooden spoon.
- Roll the dough in the palms of your hands to form smallish golf balls in size, and flatten them to about 1" thick.
- Press a whole almond into the centre of each cookie.
- Preheat oven to 350°F and bake these cookies for 8–12 minutes.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.