- 1 square unsweetened chocolate or 1 oz no-melt unsweetened chocolate
- ½ cup shortening
- 2 tbsp sweetener
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup sifted all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ cup chopped nuts
- Melt shortening and chocolate over low heat.
- Remove from heat.
- Add liquid sweetener (forgot to put in the recipe that it was liquid), vanilla and beaten eggs.
- Stir until well blended.
- Add flour and baking soda; mix well.
- Stir in nuts.
- Pour into greased (can spray with pam) 8" cake pan.
- Bake at 325°F for 20 mins; cool.
- Cut into 30 squares.
Nutritional information Edit
Exchange: 2 brownies = ½ bread and 1 ½ fat