- Combine crumbs, margarine and sugar; press onto bottom of 9-inch spring- form pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 10 minutes.
- Combine cream cheese and sugar, mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Blend in mint chocolate and vanilla; pour over crust.
- Bake at 350°F for 50 minutes.
- Loosen cake from rim of pan; cool before removing rim of pan.
- Beat egg whites until soft peaks form.
- Gradually add marshmallow creme, beating until stiff peaks form.
- Carefully spread over top of cheesecake to seal.
- Bake at 450°F for 3 to 4 minutes or until lightly browned.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.