Makes: 3 dozen servings
- 14 oz pkg flake coconut
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 6 tbs flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 4 egg whites
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 8 squares semisweet baking chocolate, melted
- Mix first 4 ingredients in bowl.
- Stir in egg whites and almond extract until blended.
- Drop by tablespoonsfuls onto greased and floured cookie sheets.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 20 minutes or until edges of cookies are golden brown.
- Dip cookies halfway into melted chocolate.
- Let stand at room temp on wax paper lined tray until chocolate is firm.