- Prepare chocolate COOKIE CRUST.
- Increase oven temperature to 400°F.
- Beat cream cheese, Sugar, flour and pumpkin pie spice in large bowl until well blended.
- Add pumpkin and eggs; beat until well blended.
- Stir in small chocolate chips; pour batter into prepared crust.
- Bake 10 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 250°F; continue baking 60 minutes or until almost set.
- Remove from oven to wire rack.
- With knife, loosen cake from side of pan.
- Cool completely; remove side of pan.
- Refrigerate about 5 hours before serving.
- Prepare and garnish with chocolate LEAVES, if desired.
- Cover; refrigerate leftover cheesecake.
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Stir together 1 cup vanilla wafer crumbs (about 30 wafers),
- 1/4 cup HERSHEY'S cocoa
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) melted butter or margarine in medium bowl.
- Press mixture firmly onto bottom and 1/2-inch up side of 9-inch springform pan.
- Bake 8 minutes; cool slightly.
- Thoroughly wash and dry several non-toxic leaves.
- Place 1/2 cup HERSHEY'S MINI CHIPS semi-sweet chocolate in small microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave at HIGH (100%) 30 to 45 seconds or until smooth when stirred.
- With small, soft-bristled pastry brush, brush melted chocolate on backs of leaves.
- Place on wax paper-covered cookie sheet; refrigerate until very firm.
- Beginning at stem, carefully pull green leaves from chocolate leaves; refrigerate until ready to use.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.