- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Remove wrappers from HERSHEY'S KISSES chocolates or HERSHEY'S KISSES chocolates with almonds.
- Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla in large bowl until well blended.
- Add flour to butter mixture; blend until smooth.
- Stir in HERSHEY'S semi-sweet mini baking chips.
- Mold scant tablespoon dough around each HERSHEY'S KISSES chocolates or HERSHEY'S KISSES chocolates with almonds, covering completely.
- Shape into balls; place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until set.
- Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.
- Cool completely.
- Prepare chocolate DRIZZLE, if desired.
- Drizzle over each cookie.
- About 4 dozen cookies.
- Place 1/4 cup HERSHEY'S semi-sweet mini baking chips and 1 teaspoon shortening in small microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave at HIGH (100%) 30 seconds; stir.
- If necessary, microwave at HIGH an additional 20 seconds or until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth when stirred.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.