- In a large saucepan over a medium-high flame, bring cream just to a boil.
- Remove pan from heat and whisk in cocoa.
- Set aside to cool to room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, yolks, and sugar.
- Pour cream mixture into egg mixture and whisk until well blended.
- Break croissants into 1½-inch pieces and line bottom of a 9" x 13" glass baking dish.
- Stir chocolate chips into cream mixture and pour over croissants.
- Bake 50 to 60 minutes, until still jiggly in center.
- Cool on a rack 30 minutes.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.