- 6 chocolate wafers , crushed
- 1½ cup light cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup 1% low-fat cottage cheese
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup Amaretto
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp cocoa
- 2 tbsp semisweet chocolate mini-morsels
- chocolate curls (optional)
- Sprinkle chocolate wafer crumbs in bottom of a 7-inch spring-form pan.
- Set aside.
- Position knife blade in food processor bowl
- Add cream cheese and the next 7 ingredients, processing until smooth.
- Add egg and process just until blended.
- Fold in chocolate morsels.
- Slowly pour mixture over crumbs in pan.
- Bake at 300 dg for 65 to 70 minutes or until the cheesecake is set.
- Let cool in pan on a wire rack.
- Cover and chill at least 8 hrs.
- Remove sides of pan ,and transfer cheesecake to a serving platter.
- Garnish with chocolate curls if desired.
Nutritional information Edit
About 200 calories per serving !!!
- protein-6.8 / fat-7.9 /carbohydrate-27.2 /cholesterol-.36 /iron-0.8 /sodium 289 /calcium 58