Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 32 chewy nut bars.
- ¾ cup light brown sugar
- 3 large eggs
- ¼ cup corn syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup each pecans, cashews and hazelnuts, coarsely chopped
- 1½ cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350°F
- Beat all ingredients in a bowl until blended.
- Spread in rimmed baking sheet lined with nonstick foil extending above pan edges.
- Bake 15 min. or until crust has risen then fallen in center.
- Cool in pan.
- Whisk brown sugar, egg, corn syrup and vanilla in a bowl until smooth.
- Stir in nuts and chips, spread over crust.
- Bake 35 min. or until center no longer jiggles.
- Cool 25 min. in pan.
- Lift foil by ends and slide onto a cutting board.
- Cut into 32 bars.
- Peel off foil.
- Serve on a platter, these go good with a cup of hot coffee.