- 1 pckg (about 18 oz) cherry cake mix
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup HERSHEY'S MINI CHIPS semi-sweet chocolate
- MINI CHIPS GLAZE (recipe follows)
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- In large bowl combine cake mix, butter and eggs; beat well.
- Stir in small chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until almost set.
- Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.
- Cool completely.
- Drizzle MINI CHIPS GLAZE onto cooled cookies; allow to set.
- About 4 dozen cookies.
MINI CHIPS GLAZEEdit
- In small microwave-safe bowl, place 1 cup MINI CHIPS semi-sweet chocolate with 3 tablespoons shortening (do not use butter, margarine or oil).
- Microwave at HIGH (100%) 45 seconds; stir.
- If necessary, microwave at HIGH additional 15 seconds or until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth when stirred.
- Use immediately.