- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Beat butter, Sugar, egg and vanilla in large bowl until fluffy.
- Stir together flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and salt; add to butter mixture (dough will be stiff).
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Place about 1-inch apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Press cherry half into center of each ball.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until almost set.
- Remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.
- Cool completely. Prepare chocolate GLAZE.
- Frost each cookie, leaving top of cherry showing.
- About 2-1/2 dozen cookies.
- Prepare cookies as directed omitting cherries.
- Bake and glaze as directed.
- Top each cookie with pecan half.
- Combine 2 tablespoons Sugar and 2 tablespoons water in small saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture boils and Sugar is dissolved.
- Remove from heat; immediately add 1/2 cup HERSHEY'S semi-sweet chocolate Chips, stirring until melted.
- Cool until glaze is of spreading consistency.
- About 1/2 cup glaze.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.