- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Cream sugar and margarine in a large bowl until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs and beat well.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together flours, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Add to creamed mixture alternately with almond extract and soymilk.
- Stir until combined.
- Fold in dried cherries.
- Pour batter into greased or paper-lined muffin pan.
- Bake 20 – 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in middle comes out clean.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.