- 4 large eggs
- 3 tbsp flour
- 1 cup Sugar
- 3 tbsp cornstarch
- 3 packet 8 oz cream Cheese
- 2 tsp vaniila extract
- 1/2 cup butter - 1 stick softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup cinnamon and Sugar
- Grease the pan with shortening.
- Make a mixture of cinnamon and Sugar and coat the pan.
- Set Aside. Beat eggs in large bowl.
- Blend in Sugar, flour and cornstarch.
- Add remaining ingredients blending well after each addition.
- Blend until smooth. Pour into 9-inch springform pan.
- Pan will be very full. Bake for 1 hour at 325F.
- Turn oven off and leave cake to cool with oven door open for another hour.
- Remove and refrigerate.
Note: Leave the cake iin the pan for 4 Hrs, or overnight. Put your favorite topping on, and serve.