- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup Cheese spread
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds or jeera
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, crushed
- 1 cup whole wheat flour or gehun ka atta)
- 1/4 cup quick rolled oats
- butter for greasing
- cream the butter and Cheese spread till light and fluffy.
- Add the cumin seeds, black pepper, wheat flour and Oats and knead gently into a soft dough.
- Roll out the dough into a sheet of 6 mm. (1/4") thickness. Prick with a fork at regular intervals.
- Cut out 12 to 14 circles using a 50 mm. (2") cookie cutter and place them on a greased baking tray.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180°C (360°F) for 15 minutes or till the cookies are golden brown.
- Remove the cookies from the oven and allow them to cool.
- Store in an airtight container.