- 1 2/3 cups (10-oz pkg) REESE'S peanut butter chips
- 1 cup HERSHEY'S semi-sweet chocolate Chips
- 2 tbsp shortening (do not use butter, margarine, spread or oil)
- 1 pckg (20 oz) chocolate sandwich cookies
- 1 Box (10 oz) teddy bear shaped graham snack crackers
- Cover tray or cookie sheet with wax paper.
- Place peanut butter chips, chocolate chips and shortening.
- In medium microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave at HIGH (100%) 1-1/2 to 2 minutes or until chips are melted and mixture is smooth when stirred.
- Using fork, dip each cookie into chip mixture; gently tap fork on side of bowl to remove excess chocolate.
- Place coated cookies on prepared tray; top each cookie with graham snack cracker.
- Refrigerate, uncovered, until chocolate is set, about 30 minutes.
- Store in airtight container in cool, dry place.
- About 4 dozen cookies.