- In large bowl beat eggs, brown sugar, milk and oil.
- In separate bowl combine flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, baking soda, and nutmeg; add to egg mixture and mix well.
- Stir in Oats, carrots and Raisins.
- Chill in freezer for at least 30 minutes.
- Bake at 350 for 10–13 minutes.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.