- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly grease a 9-inch square baking pan.
- In medium-size bowl, combine 1 cup flour and ¼ cup brown sugar.
- Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Transfer mixture to pan and press in an even layer in bottom of pan.
- Bake 10 minutes.
- In same mixing bowl, combine eggs, vanilla, ½ cup brown sugar, and remaining ¼ cup flour; stir in apples, caramels, and nuts.
- Pour over bottom crust.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until golden.
- Cool slightly; cut into quarters lengthwise and crosswise to make 16 bars.
- Cool completely.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.