Makes 16 servings.
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate cookie crumbs
- 6 tbsp butter or margarine, melted
- 1 1/4 cups HERSHEY'S MINI KISSES Semi-Sweet Baking Pieces, divided
- 4 pckg (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup Sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 tbsp Instant espresso powder
- 1/4 tsp Ground cinnamon
- ESPRESSO CREAM (recipe follows)
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Combine cookie crumbs and butter; press onto bottom and 1 inch up side of 9-inch springform pan.
- Melt 1 cup MINI KISSES in small saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly.
- Combine cream cheese and Sugar in large bowl, beating on medium speed of mixer until well blended.
- Add eggs, milk, espresso powder and cinnamon; beat on low speed until well-blended.
- Add melted MINI KISSES; beat on medium 2 minutes.
- Spoon mixture into crust.
- Bake 55 minutes. Remove from oven to wire rack.
- Cool 15 minutes; with knife, loosen cake from side of pan.
- Cool completely; remove side of pan.
- Cover; refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving.
- To serve, garnish with ESPRESSO cream and remaining 1/4 cup MINI KISSES.
- Cover; refrigerate leftover cheesecake.
- Beat 1/2 cup cold whipping cream, 2 tablespoons powdered sugar and 1 teaspoon instant espresso powder until stiff.