Quick cake using yellow cake mix. You can also use the Homemade Yellow Cake.
- Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 1 pkg yellow cake mix
- 1 pkg instant vanilla pudding
- ¾ cup oil
- ¾ cup water
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp butter extract (optional)
- chopped walnuts or pecans (enough to cover the bottom of the baking pan)
- Make a mixture of ⅓ cup sugar and 2 teaspoons cinnamon.
- Butter bundt pan.
- Line bottom of pan with chopped walnuts or pecans.
- Sprinkle half of cinnamon mixture on nuts.
- Pour ½ of cake batter in pan, the remaining cinnamon mixture and rest of cake batter.
- Bake at 350°F for 35 minutes or until done.
- Tip upside down when removed from oven.
- When cake is cooled, drizzle frosting on top and along sides.