Makes 16 brownies.
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup thawed frozen egg substitute or 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons alcohol free vanilla extract or vanilla powder
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1/2 teapoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup rice flour
- 1/4 cup brown rice flour
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Confectioners Sugar for garnish, optional
- Combine cocoa and oil together in small bowl until blended.
- Whisk egg substitute and vanilla 1 minute in large bowl; whisk in Sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Stir in cocoa mixture, rice flour, brown rice flour and nuts.
- Pour mixture into lightly greased 8-inch square pan.
- Bake in 350 degree oven 20 to 25 minutes, or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool brownies in pan on wire rack.
- Dust with confectioners Sugar, if desired. Cut into 16 squares.