- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Melt shortening and chocolate together in medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Add maple syrup, vanilla, sugar and beaten eggs.
- Sift flour, baking powder and salt, then add nuts.
- Add this to first mixture.
- Pour into a shallow pan which has been lined with well-greased wax paper.
- Bake at 300°F for 45 minutes or until done.
- Cool and cut into 12 pieces.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.