- Heat starch, sugar and salt on low heat.
- Add one cup berries only.
- Cook and stir until boiling.
- Cool 10 minutes.
- Add butter.
- Cool 1 hr.
- Add rest of berries raw to mixture and mix well gently.
- Pour berry mixture in baked pie shell (your own or store-bought).
- Serve with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream really light and delicious!.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.