This recipes yields or makes: 12 muffins.
- 1½ cup flour, sifted
- 3 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 egg, well beaten
- ½ cup milk, or skim
- 1 tsp sucaryl  solution
- 3 tsp margarine, melted
- ⅔ cup blueberries, fresh or ⅔ cup canned blueberries-well drained
- Mix together sifted flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Add well-beaten egg, milk, and sucaryl solution.
- When partly blended, add melted margarine.
- Fold in berries.
- Then pour into a greased muffin pan and bake at 400°F for 25 minutes.
- It is evenly mixed with the dry ingredients.
- Then add, milk, mixing well.
- Bake 400°F for 25 minutes.
- ↑ Sucaryl® is an artificial sugar sweetener.
Nutritional information Edit
One serving may be exchanged for:
- 1 bread exchange or 1 fat exchange.
- 101 calories per muffin