- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Combine oats and buttermilk in a small bowl; set aside and let stand.
- Combine flour, baking powder, soda, salt, brown sugar, stir well.
- Add egg and melted butter to oats.
- Add dry ingredients and stir just until all is moistened.
- Gently fold in blueberries.
- Spoon into muffin pan until three-quarters full each.
- Bake for 17 to 20 minutes.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.