Makes 8 servings.
- 1 1/4 cups All-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup Margarine, melted
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 can blueberry pie filling
- 1 package (8 ounce) Cream cheese
- 1 cup Confectioners' sugar
- 12 ounces Cool Whip
- Combine flour, margarine and nuts.
- Pat this mixture in an 8x12" baking dish.
- Bak at 375 degrees for 15 minutes and let cool.
- Pour the blueberry pie filling on top of the crust.
- Combine the cream cheese and sugar.
- Spread on top of the blueberry pie filling.
- Top with cool whip and chill until ready to serve.