- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Once oven temperature is reached, melt butter in a 9x13 inch baking pan.
- In a medium bowl stir together the flour, sugar and milk; batter will be slightly lumpy.
- Pour mixture on top of melted butter in baking pan. Do not mix butter and mixture together.
- Drop blueberries into batter; if more crust is desired add less blueberries.
- Bake in preheated oven for one hour or until golden brown.
- Kids Food for Fun by the South Carolina Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe