- 8 oz (1) pkg white cake mix -no- sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp granulated brown sugar replacement
- 2 tbsp water
- ¼ cup mint chocolate chips
- ¼ cup peanut butter chips
- Combine cake mix, eggs, brown sugar replacement and water in mixing bowl.
- Beat in medium speed until well blended and thickened.
- Fold in chips.
- Pour batter into two, greased and papered 8-in pans.
- Bake at 375°F for 12 to 15 minutes or until brownies test done.
- Cut into 2-in squares.
Nutritional information Edit
Food exchange per serving: 1 bread exchange + ½ fat exchange per squares. Cal: 1 square: 56;