- Preheat oven to 475°F.
- Sift flour, baking powder and salt.
- Measure oil and milk into cup but don't stir.
- Add all at once to flour mixture.
- Stir with fork until mixture leaves side of bowl and forms ball.
- Knead 10 times.
- Roll out (¼-inch thick) and cut with floured glass or biscuit cutter.
- Bake 10–12 minutes.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.