- First cream shortening and sugar.
- Beat eggs and milk together and add slowly to the creamed shortening and sugar.
- Add baking powder and half of the flour sifted together.
- Add nutmeg.
- Add enough more flour to make it roll easily on pastry board.
- Roll out thin and cut with cookie cutter.
- Sprinkle each cookie with a little granulated sugar.
- Bake in floured tin in hot oven for about 10 to 12 minutes.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.