Great for breakfast!
- 2 cups flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- ¼ cup mashed banana
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Sift flour, salt and baking powder together and out in bowl 2.
- Beat egg and combine with milk, melted butter, sugar and banana.
- Stir the egg-banana mixture into a hollow in the middle of the flour.
- Mix the flour and banana with a fork.
- When all the flour is mixed in, put table spoons of the scone mixture on a greased baking tray and bake in a hot oven till brown - about 15 minutes.