- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Sift dry ingredients.
- Cream shortening, peanut butter, and sugar.
- Add banana, and then flour mixture.
- Mix well.
- Roll into 1" balls and flatten with a fork.
- Place on a greased cookie sheet, and bake for 12 minutes.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.