- Pre-heat oven to 180°C (gas/electric).
- Beat butter, sugar and vanilla extract until creamy.
- Gradually beat in eggs and add mashed bananas.
- Mix milk and bicarbonate of soda and fold into banana mixture with flour.
- Pour batter into a round greased 20 cm deep-sided cake pan.
- Bake for 45–50 minutes in a hot oven.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.