Stir up the berry best batch of banana muffins you've ever made!
- Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Prep: 15 minutes - Ready In: 40 minutes
- Makes 12 Muffins
- ⅔ cup sugar
- ½ cup oil
- 2 eggs
- ⅔ cup mashed ripe bananas
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⅔ cups Gold Medal all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup finely chopped fresh strawberries
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Line 12 muffin cups with paper baking cups.
- In medium bowl, combine sugar, oil and eggs; blend well.
- Stir in bananas and vanilla.
- Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
- Add flour, baking soda and salt to sugar mixture; stir just until combined.
- Stir in strawberries.
- Spoon batter evenly into paper-lined muffin cups.
- Bake at 375°F for 17 to 21 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Immediately remove from muffin cups.
- Serve warm or cool.