- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Coat 2 baking sheets with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the butter and prune purée and beat with an electric mixer until creamy.
- Add the sugar, bananas, eggs and vanilla.
- Beat until smooth.
- Gradually add the flour and baking soda.
- Stir in the oats and chocolate chips until incorporated.
- Drop the dough by teaspoons onto the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake for 7 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.