- Peel the apples and cut them into pieces.
- Take a pie pan, add some flour on the bottom to make it not sticky and put the apples in the bottom.
- Take another bowl and mix eggs with sugar there.
- Blend everything and then add flour.
- Pour this mixture on the apples and put the tin in the oven at 250°F and cook for approximately 20 minutes.
- When ready add chocolate or sugar powder on the top.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.