Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
- Combine apricot jam and almonds, mix well.
- Cut each pastry sheet into quarters.
- Divide apricot mixture evenly between pastry squares.
- Lightly brush edges with water.
- Fold in half forming a triangle.
- Press down lightly to seal.
- Place on a ungreased oven tray and brush with milk.
- Bake at 200°C for approx. 15–20 minutes or until pastry is golden brown.
- Dust with icing sugar and serve warm with cream, ice cream or custard.