- In large bowl, mix together flour, whole wheat flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda and salt.
- Make a well in center, set aside.
- In another bowl, beat eggs, stir in brown sugar, applesauce and oil.
- Add egg mixture all at once to flour mixture.
- Stir until just moistened (batter will be lumpy).
- Fold in rhubarb.
- Fill muffin cups ⅔ full.
- Sprinkle with sugar or cinnamon.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 to 35 minutes.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.